Listening to the people who use our service helps us to know what we do well as well as giving us the opportunity to look to make improvements for you in any area of your service that you feel we have not got things right for you.
You can contact us in a variety of ways to give us your comments or suggestions about our services or to express any dissatisfaction you may have in your service. We value the feedback you give us about our service including when things go wrong so we have the opportunity to improve your service for you.
You can contact us to give us your comments/suggestions/complaints by clicking here.
To ensure you are always happy about the services we provide for you, we need to know when things have gone wrong so we can resolve what you are unhappy about. We would encourage you to contact us about anything you are unhappy about in your service as soon as possible so we can put it right.
You can get in touch with us by contacting and speaking to your local office who will look into and help to resolve any problems you have in your service.
We can normally resolve most concerns or problems you may have in your service informally, quickly and easily by contacting and speaking to us about it.
However, if you feel that you have already contacted us and raised concerns or problems in your service and your complaint is not been listened to or resolved, we will look into your complaint for you under our complaints procedures.
To contact us to look into any concerns or problems you have in your service you can:
- Complete the “Send Us A Message” form on the homepage and select complaint from the drop-down option
- E-mail or phone in your complaint directly to your local office or any of our other offices
- Write to us at your local office or any of our offices listed in our “Contacts Page” detailing what you are unhappy with in your service
We want to make sure you are happy with your service so we will look into your complaint as soon as we receive it to try to resolve any problems you have. Whichever method you use to contact us, we will deal with your complaint following our complaints procedure.
In summary, this means we will:
- acknowledge that we have received your complaint within five working days
- aim to complete the investigation of your complaint within 20 working days
- let you know if we think there will be a delay in completing our investigation of your complaint and give you the reasons for the delay
- let you know our findings and the outcome of the complaint
We hope you will feel we have fully looked into your complaint and will be happy with the outcome. If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint and we are still unable to resolve your problem or concern, you can contact the local office at the Social Work authority if your care service with us is being arranged through them, or alternatively by contacting the Care Inspectorate to look into your complaint for you.
You can contact the Care Inspectorate at any time without contacting us first if you feel you are unable to raise the complaint directly with us first. You can contact the Care Inspectorate by any of the following means:
- By filling out the Care Inspectorates complaint form online
- By contacting the Care Inspectorate on 0345 600 9527
- By writing to the Care Inspectorate at any of their offices
Full details of how you would raise a complaint directly with the Care Inspectorate can be found on their Web Site at www.careinspectorate.com