Salary- up to £22K depending on qualifications and experience
We currently have a vacancy for a full-time Care Co-ordinator job in our East Ayrshire office
You will require to have good planning and organisational skills, be able to problem solve, as well as having good time-management skills as the role often requires the organisation and re-organisation of support services under time limited conditions.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
We offer an attractive salary package which includes:
- An annual salary of up to £22K depending on qualifications and experience
- Full-Time Hours- 37.5 hours per week Monday- Friday.
- A monthly on-call payment for participation in an evening and weekend on-call rota
- 29 paid days holiday per year
- Nest Pension Scheme
In return you must:
- Have Previous Experience in a Similar Role
- Be qualified to or working towards an SVQ 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent that meets the SSSC registration requirements for a Supervisor in Care at Home Services
- Hold a Full driving Licence and have access to own car is essential for the post.
- Register for Membership of the PVG Scheme
- Have excellent IT skills to use a staff rostering database system in the organisation of the support services
- Have a previous knowledge of care services in addition to having good communication & leadership qualities in addition to some previous supervisory experience.